|Job Type:||Contract||Location:||Dublin South|
My client a global market leader in electrical engineering is seeking an Accounts Technician/Admin to join their team based in South Co.Dublin
- Credit management – collection of all outstanding debtors
- Posting Invoices
- Posting Expenses
- Setting up Bank & Supplier payments
- Petty Cash
- Bank Reconciliation
- Inventory & Asset Register maintenance
- Opening & Closing of Month
- Month End Reports
- Vat & Intrastatt Returns
- Reports Generation including; Debtors / Sales / Inventory etc.
- Budgeting & Forecasting – (Quarterly & Annual)
- Liaison with Finance & Controlling Dept. & need to keep informed of changes to accounting & finance reporting systems and requirements.
- Any other relevant duties
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and handle or direct as appropriate
- Respond to all commercial enquiries
- General office administration duties, including secretarial support when required.
- Ideally, qualified in Accounting to an entry level standard.
- Baan / SAP System or similar knowledge and training to an acceptable standard
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Understanding of Company Reporting & Accounting Guidelines.
Apply directly with your CV in strictest confidence to the Apply tab above or tel 01 210 1010 for a confidential discussion.