Commercial Tender Manager
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin West|
Due to worldwide expansion and several acquisitions, my client a leading Worldwide Medical Devices company with head offices in Texas, are seeking a highly professional Commercial Tender Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, offering excellent career trajectory and company benefits including 25 days holiday.
The Commercial Tender Manager is responsible for the creation of comprehensive responses to calls for tender.
- Reviews each call for tender in detail with the responsible sales person to determine a response strategy, which includes scope of delivery, pricing and delivery timelines.
- Provides all necessary project management skills to coordinate the work of all departments needed for the timely delivery of complete and successful tender responses.
- Collaborates with the technical tender managers and the sales team to assemble complete proposals and support during contract negotiations.
- Conducts and documents regular win/lost meetings after each customer decision.
- Develop business/sales strategy and account plan for priority accounts that ensures the achievement of sales and profit targets within set budgets
- Prepare and execute strategic meetings with important decision makers.
- Effectively manage the opportunity pipeline in order to reliably predict revenue
- Keep Management and Marketing informed of development of opportunities and accounts including market trends and competitor issues
- Identify customer needs and effectively demonstrate the values both economic and human
- Demonstrate cost effectiveness tools and negotiate the sale of the Company's solutions
- Build long-term strategic relationships and partnerships with customers to grow business and gain market share
- Support with data to forecasting and budget process
- Lead the tender process – setting up and follow-up on tender project plan, drive tender opportunities, get commitment and maximize tender outcome
- Use all available internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all administration is comprehensive and completed on time
- Degree in business management or equivalent qualification/ experience
- 5 years experience in a similar role in the Healthcare Industry
- Proven sales success of strategic sales.
- Experience in OJEU tender process
- Experience of working with databases-Oracle ideally or equivalent
- Experience with collecting competitive information, identify weakness and compare them to our strong design/rationale & features/benefits
- Experience with project management
- Experience of strategic account planning, budgeting and forecasting, analyzing market data and trends
- Used to working with compliance
- Experience in OJEU tender process.
- Excellent command of the English language, and the ability to simplify complex project related matters for a mixed audience
For a confidential discussion around this position or other opportunities please contact Anet Burke on 01 210 1010 or email your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org