Consulting - Senior Consultants and Managers
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin City Centre|
My client has a number of exciting career opportunities for Senior Consultants and Managers to join their consulting division in Dublin.
The successful candidate will work with the Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team. The Financial Services, Strategy & Operations team focus on helping clients to transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their business model and operations.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects in one or more of the following areas:
• Regulatory change
• Digital strategy and enablement
• Customer and market strategy
• Enterprise cost reduction
• Operations excellence
• Customer Analytics
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• 4+ years prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm with significant roles in Financial Service client projects is essential, particularly in the retail banking, life assurance and/ or capital markets sectors.
• A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential.
• Strong knowledge of the financial service industry, with an awareness of emerging trends.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
• The ability to develop good working relationships and operate as part of a team is critical.
• Ability to manage upwards to senior management (internally and to clients) and downwards to junior team members.
• Ability to develop and oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement and manage activities between work streams.
• Experience conducting client interviews and facilitating client meetings.
• Experience of managing teams.