|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin City Centre|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €35,000||Contact:||Anet Burke|
My client a leader in their field is seeking Contracts Administrator to join their team in Dublin.
- Reporting to the SVP Operations this role will support the Contracts Management function and the role’s responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the lease and loan agreements
- Upload Lease Contract information in management system (CMS)
- Ensure the lessee is compliant with all requirements as set out in the lease and related financing agreement
- Record monthly aircraft utilisation on CMS and calculate maintenance reserve rate adjustments
- Issuance of all Rent, Maintenance Reserves, Deposit, Ad Hoc and Servicing invoices on a timely basis and management of all cash receipts, including contacting customers in respect of any arrears and notifying the relevant lenders.
- Organise receipt of all security renewals including Letters of Credit
- Managing the approval and payment of all valid maintenance reserve claims
- Periodic reporting on receivables and other portfolio data
- Validate debt service payments and prepare debt facility reports to calculate debt payments
Degree educated, you will have ideally have 2 years’ experience in aircraft leasing, or have demonstrable experience in a contracts focused role with a prominent aircraft lessor, bank, and airline and have an understanding of the commercial aviation industry preferably aircraft leasing.
You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access or similar databases. You will be numerate, diligent, thorough and with a keen attention to detail.
The ability to work under pressure, cross functionally, to tight deadlines is crucial. You will be confident and be able to operate effectively at all levels, internally and externally and possess a strong desire to learn the business and develop further. A keen, organised and tech savvy individual with the ability to blend well with a small team, you will be highly motivated and ambitious, with strong documentation management skills.
For a confidential discussion around this position or other opportunities please contact Anet Burke on 01 210 1010 or email your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org