|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin South|
|Salary:||€35,000 - €45,000||Contact:||Anet Burke|
My client a highly regarded Medical Devices company is looking for a Contracts Analyst to join their team.
About the Position
This position is responsible for contractual analysis, and implementation of contracts and tenders for the region. The Contracts Analyst will work closely with the management and sales team to provide meaningful analysis of contract and tender awards.
This role will closely support the Sales team to enable a fast, efficient and successful closure of all approved customer contracts and tenders and have full responsibility for the administrative activities for all contract & tender management.
The geographical scope of the role will cover a number of countries that make up the regional responsibility.
- Prepare Rental and Sales quotations as required
- Process Trial/Evaluation Requests
- Accurate reporting of trials and Free of Charge products
- Process all Capital Sales orders ensuring operational and financial aspects are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Process all Missing Unit Recharges
- To provide Ad-Hoc Customer Revenue reports when requested.
- Manage contract activity; this includes recording, monitoring and completion to a professional standard
- Maintain an accurate database of all active contracts, ensuring that Oracle/Exact has been correctly set up with the contract details
- Proactively liaise with sales team to ensure contract review and renewal before contract expiry
- Develop and maintain reporting for Customer and Sales rep performance
- Track leading & lagging performance indicators and build standardized scorecards and circulate to management on a regular basis, daily, weekly, monthly.
- Monitor customer ordering and re-ordering profile.
- Identify and monitor significant sales trends and variances to plan
- Support BPA functions with price and volume analysis by customer and sales rep and for the country in total.
- Develop & maintain revenue performance reports (split by areas, product categories, actual vs budget figures) and consolidate them to management
- Prepare regular analysis for top customers
- Support the Month end close by reporting on customer and sales rep performance and revenue achievement by product. Report on variances to plan. Participate in month end closing activities in line with company closing schedule and prepare month end revenue reports.
- Ensure all reporting is error free and validation checks are performed
- Use Oracle and the OBIEE reporting tool in Oracle
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- Ensure all practice meets internal and external legal compliance in all processes relating to negotiation and contract management whilst maintaining best practise.
- Provide support for Tenders from pre qualifying questionnaires to Tender submission
- Maintain a database with technical, clinical & quality specifications
- Prepare analysis of the customers usage within the Tender offer
- Provide support to ensure the tender is completed to a high standard allowing appropriate time for review and authorisation.
- Demonstrable experience of working within commercial / tender / contract environments
- Good working experience and knowledge of working with databases – Oracle ideally or equivalent
- Demonstrates good commercial awareness, judgement and a thorough understanding of sales methodologies and implementation processes
- Demonstrates awareness and active involvement in OJEU tender process
- Ability to work seamlessly across the business sectors Ability to contribute actively to strategic planning
- Project management skills - proven ability to define effective project plans, prioritize varying commitments and managing/directing team accordingly
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Strong communications (written, presentation and oral) skills (in English)
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints and deliver strong results
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems with a level of comfort around changing requirements
- Must be able to set expectations with internal customers, and meet those expectations
- Experienced in high level presentations
- Bachelor degree in Business management, Sales or Finance
- Health care industry and reimbursement experience preferred
- 5 years experience in similar role or Sales Controlling, financial planning & analysis or consulting roles
- Superior English proficiency.
- Commitment to culture of shared values
- Must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal customers, and verify for accuracy
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Self motivated
- Strong project management skills
- Commercial understanding and business acumen
- High attention to detail, accurate and able to work consistently to deadlines.
For a confidential discussion around this position or other opportunities please contact Anet Burke on 01 210 1010 or email your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com