Global Marketing Manager - UK based
My client a highly regarded Medical Devices Company is looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join their team in the UK.
The Global Strategic Portfolio Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining global marketing strategies and plans to meet company growth objectives for the assigned portfolio/unmet needs space.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work across innovation teams and regional marketing to develop global strategy to grow the segment
- Develop global pricing strategy for various stages at lifecycle of brands
- Co-positioning of products within the segment
- Lead to develop business cases for new opportunities within the business segment
- Manage strategic sequencing of launches in graphic expansion, aligning global launch plans across all products
Position Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years in Medical Devices with a combination of Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing Management, Product development, Brand Management, Clinical Sales, or Sales Management
- Global commercial experience
Other Position Qualifications
The following other position qualifications are required:
- Ability to articulate vision for portfolio strategy
- Experience in the development and execution of portfolio strategy
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of organization
- Promote or assert own ideas with conviction when faced with resistance or challenge
- Experience in the development of reimbursement and clinical strategies
- Proven ability to make bold business decisions
- Experience analyzing and developing solutions for complex problems and industry trend analysis that shape business strategy
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic-thinking, problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to travel 20-30%
The following are preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Masters Degree.
- Prior international medical device experience.
- Supervisory experience - ability to manage/mentor others
Salary: £90k GB