Global Service Desk Analyst
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin South|
My client is looking for Global Service Desk Analyst professionals with 2+ years experience to join their team.
- Provide comprehensive first-tier phone support for the efficient resolution of Incidents and Service Requests.
- Accurately assesses and records problems in the problem management tool.
- Resolve issues utilising excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment.
- Manage and prioritize multiple incoming priorities effectively by understanding user needs and meeting service level requirements.
- Identify potential system problems and escalate for resolution.
- Work with users in establishing the appropriate expectation and response time.
- Further develop technical aptitude and customer service knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Take ownership of all user interactions Provide timely feedback users via phone and e-mail.
- Displays a solid knowledge of major desktop software applications and basic networking concepts.
- Able to speak at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience.
- May participate in some projects and virtual teams.
- Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft MSCA or equivalent)
- ITIL foundation (version 3) desirable.
- Good Technical skills: Capable of learning, understanding and communicating technical information.
- 2 years experience minimum.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft OS: XP/Win 7, Microsoft Office Suites, VPN & Remote Access, Networks, Hardware: Desktops, laptops, Printers, Smartphone's (Blackberry, Android, Windows, iPhone, etc.)
- Experience in a technology support organisation is preferred.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Prior call centre experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined technical team.
- Be able to work to timescales and deadlines as required.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Sound technical knowledge and the ability to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional, open, honest and a clear communicator.
- Enthusiastic learner, recognising the need to experience a broad range of service provision before taking on sole accountability for systems and services.
- Commitment to providing excellent service to the company users customers.
- Proactive and responsible individual.
- Open, honest & reliable.