Risk Consulting Manager
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin City Centre|
|Benefits:||Paid Holidays, Canteen, Pension, Educational assistance, Bonus, Laptop, Expenses, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance|
My client’s consulting practice serves international and domestic clients across all sectors including banking, insurance, leasing, securitisation, investment funds and general financial services.
Ideally applicants should have a number of years’ experience in any or all of the following areas in the financial services sector, preferably in banking or insurance:
- Risk management
- Internal controls
- Internal audit
This role may suit an experienced Risk, Compliance or Internal Audit Manager working in the financial services sector who has trained within professional services earlier in their career, and/or an experienced External Audit Manager with strong FS experience particularly within banking or insurance.
Other key requirements include:
- A professional accountancy or risk qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent)
- Minimum of five years’ experience with at least one year at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent project management skills
- Previous training / experience in professional services is a distinct advantage
The role offers the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level and to add greater value.
Excellent salaries along with highly competitive benefits packages.
For a confidential discussion around this position or other opportunities please tel 01 210 1010 or email your cv in strictest confidence to email@example.com