Sales Representative / Territory Manager
My client a leading Medical Devices company is looking for a Sales Rep / Territory Manager to join their team in the South West of Ireland
You are responsible for the sales, penetration and usage of the company products, customer relationship development, outcome management activities, clinical education, and clinical support. Focused on clinical sales and utilization in the assigned care facilities, the TM is responsible for achieving the revenue goals from the assigned customers through selling to clinical and community staff (physicians, nursing staff, etc.). The TM drives the clinical selling, penetration and usage in all types of accounts.
- Achieving account-level sales and penetration objectives.
- Driving utilization of the company product portfolio, according to the planned product mix objectives.
- Developing and managing favourable relationships with clinical decision makers (physicians, wound care nurses, nursing staff and others).
- Enhancing the professionalism of the company
- Facilitating all steps for a successful post-acute transition process.
- Participating in customer events (congress, workshops, etc...), when required.
- Participating in the 7-days/24-hours on-call shift rotation.
- Developing a territory sales plan to prioritize account calls, activities, penetration and usage.
- Maintaining sales call data in a designated company system (e.g. salesforce.com) in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful candidate will be a sales professional with a background in the healthcare industry. Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to interact successfully with the customer’s staff and to sell, teach and train in the specialised Advanced Wound Therapy marketplace
- Sales experience within the medical (or life science) industry preferred
- Some prior sales experience preferred
- Medical or clinical background required
- Post-high school degree or certification required
- Nursing degree or equivalent preferred
- Basic English language skills preferred
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Caring personality and motivated to improving the health and well-being of others
- Very good relationship building skills
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and education skills, both oral and written
- Ability to deal effectively in all business relationships while projecting a positive image of the company
- Commercial orientation
- Solution oriented
- Hands on mentality.
For a confidential discussion around this position or other opportunities please contact Anet Burke on 01 210 1010 or email your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com