Senior Manager - Collections Contact Centre
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin City Centre|
My client a leading financial institution is seeking a Senior Manager for their Contact Centre in Dublin, Ireland. The role will suit a professional with experience in Call Centre leadership at senior management level and technical knowledge of mortgages, credit assessments and arrears.
The competencies for this role include delivery of improved customer satisfaction, leadership skills, communication & influencing skills, in depth knowledge of risk, control & the regulatory environment and excellent planning & organising skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a Centre of Excellence delivering best in class service
- Real-time call management of inbound and outbound telephony
- Capacity planning, forecasting and agent adherence
- Operational management of proactive portfolio campaigns
- Maximise technology to optimise performance and service
- Delivering a suite of KPI’s that effectively manage and stretch performance across early and late telephony functions, post and complaints.
- Delivering capability to meet future demand by developing a multi skilled team with ongoing training and recruitment
- Developing a high performance culture where expectations are exceeded but Managers proactively address people management issues in line with HR policies and procedures and through effective performance management so that SLAs are met.
- Compliance with Bank Policy and Procedures
- Engaging and delivering on business performance, strategy & project management
- People management
- Call Centre leadership experience at senior management level
- Technical knowledge of mortgages, credit assessments and arrears
- Stakeholder management at Executive level
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank credit underwriting policies, procedures and systems.
- Awareness of Regulatory codes including CCMA, CPC and MCC and how these apply to day to day interaction with customers. As this is a Controlled Function, APA Lending, QFA or Grandfathered is a requirement.
- Good PC skills (in particular word and excel).
- Good numerical reasoning.
- Able to assess the facts to make good decisions, often under pressure. Knows when to escalate issues through the appropriate channels.
The salary and benefits reflect the importance of this role.