Tax Consultant - Entertainment Industry
My clients specialise in Accounting and related Tax Consultancies to the Sports & Entertainment Industries. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Tax Accountant to work with a dynamic and progressive Business Management Consultancy, and an ideal opportunity if you are looking for a move out of practice.
- Management of compliance and review of tax returns across all tax heads for the firm’s clients
- Management of UKtax compliance for individuals, corporates, partnerships and limited liability partnerships (LLPs) including VAT returns, EC sales returns, RTI submissions for PAYE, self assessment returns and corporation tax returns with accompanying ixbrl compliant accounts.
- Management of Irish tax compliance for individuals, corporates and partnerships including VAT returns, VIES returns, PAYE returns, income tax and corporation tax returns.
- Seek out and co-ordinate information / advice from third parties, where required, to assist in preparing and implementing tax planning structures for high net worth UK and Irish resident entities.
- Assist and advise clients through the process of HMRC and Revenue audits and inquiries.
- Identify and advise clients of tax planning opportunities.
- Facilitate tax planning and forecasting as required.
- Analysis and application of the provisions of double tax treaties for Irish and UK based entities including claims for credit as appropriate.
- Address queries as they arise from foreign tax authorities including Canada and USA.
- Co-ordination of the audit process for clients including the provision of explanations / analyses to external auditors as required.
- Review and preparation of financial statements including ensuring that transactions have been correctly recorded and presented.
- Manage and review tax work completed by staff members.
- Implementation of a firm wide standardised process and approach including file format etc. when preparing all tax returns.
- Implement procedures to monitor tax deadlines and ensure timely filing.
- Manage and facilitate the liquidation process forUKcorporates.
- Ensure staff understand and are able to apply tax rules when preparing and submitting tax returns. Manage and mentor colleagues as appropriate
- You will be a Qualified Tax Accountant
- Strong background in corporate Tax along with excellent PC and people skills
- You will have experience at Senior, Assistant or Tax Manager level.
- Flexible with a “can do” attitude, team player.
- Ability to self manage projects and clients
For a strictly confidential discussion please contact Anet Burke on 01 210 1010 or email your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com