Tax Consulting Manager
|Job Type:||Permanent||Location:||Dublin City Centre|
My client is currently seeking to hire a Tax Consulting Manager who will join their Dublin tax practice.
There are opportunities across the non-financial services and financial services teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax.
- Minimum of three and a half years in a professional tax environment and at least one year experience in a Manager or Assistant Manager position
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and Multinational clients
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues
- Review of tax computations and returns for large groups
- Preparation of technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position
- Researching and preparing detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects (reorganisations, take-overs)
- Liaising with Revenue on clients behalf and seeking rulings on certain tax positions
- Liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
- Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work
- Liaising with other departments i.e. VAT, Audit and Transaction Services to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
My client offers an excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At Manager level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a flexible benefits package.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly.
Career development is assured through on-the-job training and a comprehensive programme of workshop sessions.
There is also a dedicated tax knowledge centre to ensure that departmental employees are kept up to date on all tax developments.
For a confidential discussion around this position or other opportunities please tel 01 210 1010 or email your cv in strictest confidence to email@example.com